The Company has not entered any agreement with Media companies.
The Investor grievances are resolved by the Shareholders/ Investor Grievance Committee who operates subject to the overall supervision of the Board. The Committee meets on the requirement basis during the financial year to monitor and review the matters relating to investor grievances which comprises of:
1. The transfer of shares; including review of cases for refusal of transfer / transmission of shares and debentures;
2. Redressal of shareholder(s) and investor(s) complaints like transfer of shares, non- receipt of balance sheet, non-receipt of declared dividends etc;
3. Issue of duplicate /split / consolidated share certificate;
4. Allotment and listing of shares;
5. The movement in shareholdings and ownership structure
6. ensuring proper and timely attendance and redressal of investor queries and grievances.
7. ensuring proper controls at Registrar and Share Transfer Agent;