Shree Securities Limited corporate governance philosophy is based on the principles of equity, fairness, transparency, spirit of law and honest communication. The Company believes that sound corporate governance is necessary to retain stakeholders trust and ensures efficient working and proper conduct of the business of the company with integrity. Development of Corporate Governance guidelines is a continuous process, which evolves over a period of time and undergoes changes to suit the changing times and needs of the business, society and the nation.
The code of conduct has been laid down by the Board with a view to promote good corporate governance and exemplary personal conduct. It is applicable to all directors and senior managerial personnel of the company. The Board of Directors has also approved a code of corporate disclosure practices for prevention of insider trading. As a part of its commitment to follow best practices and good corporate governance, SSL abides by rules and guidelines as laid down by the Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). Conforming to these guidelines, and enthused by its own urge to be looked upon as a free, fair and trustworthy organisation
The Company has not entered any agreement with Media companies.
Investors Grievance Mechannism
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM:
The Investor grievances are resolved by the Shareholders/ Investor Grievance Committee who operates subject to the overall supervision of the Board. The Committee meets on the requirement basis during the financial year to monitor and review the matters relating to investor grievances which comprises of:
1. The transfer of shares; including review of cases for refusal of transfer / transmission of shares and debentures;
2. Redressal of shareholder(s) and investor(s) complaints like transfer of shares, non- receipt of balance sheet, non-receipt of declared dividends etc;
3. Issue of duplicate /split / consolidated share certificate;
4. Allotment and listing of shares;
5. The movement in shareholdings and ownership structure
6. ensuring proper and timely attendance and redressal of investor queries and grievances.
7. ensuring proper controls at Registrar and Share Transfer Agent;