Shree Securities Limiteds corporate governance philosophy is based on the principles of equity, fairness, transparency, spirit of law and honest communication. The Company believes that sound corporate governance is necessary to retain stakeholders trust and ensures efficient working and proper conduct of the business of the company with integrity. Development of Corporate Governance guidelines is a continuous process, which evolves over a period of time and undergoes changes to suit the changing times and needs of the business, society and the nation.
2017 - 2018
Code of Conduct
RECONCILIATION OF SHARE CAPITAL
"Notice of AGM" & E-Voting Results
Notice of AGM 2017
Notice of AGM 2016
Notice of AGM 2015
Notice of AGM 2014
Notice of Board Meeting
Notice of Board Meeting September 2017
'Agreement with Media Companies'
The Company has not entered any agreement with Media companies.
Investors Grievance Mechannism
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM:
The Investor grievances are resolved by the Shareholders/ Investor Grievance Committee who operates subject to the overall supervision of the Board. The Committee meets on the requirement basis during the financial year to monitor and review the matters relating to investor grievances which comprises of:
1. The transfer of shares; including review of cases for refusal of transfer / transmission of shares and debentures;
2. Redressal of shareholder(s) and investor(s) complaints like transfer of shares, non- receipt of balance sheet, non-receipt of declared dividends etc;
3. Issue of duplicate /split / consolidated share certificate;
4. Allotment and listing of shares;
5. The movement in shareholdings and ownership structure
6. ensuring proper and timely attendance and redressal of investor queries and grievances.
7. ensuring proper controls at Registrar and Share Transfer Agent;